Digital Marketing Training
Live Project Training in Digital Marketing will give you an advanced knowledge of the process adopted at the companies and the knowledge for the real-time project development based on SEO, SMO, PPC Google Adwords.Logic Tree software is a large software development And Digital Marketing company and has worked on large Digital Marketing Company, you will work in an IT Software development Company.
Digital Marketing Training modules
Session 1: Introduction To Digital Marketing
- What is Marketing?
- How We Do Marketing?
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Benefits Of Digital Marketing
- Comparing Digital And Traditional Marketing
Session 4: Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Role Of Social Media In Digital Marketing
- Which Social Media Platform To Use?
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube And Google+
- Audit Tools Of Social Media
- Use Of Social Media Management Tools.
Session 7: Web Analytics
- What Is Analysis?
- Pre-Analysis Report
- Content Analysis
- Site Audit Tools
- Site Analysis Tools
- Social Media Analysis Tool
Session 10: Lead Generation
- What is Lead Generation
- Lead Generations Steps
- Best Way To Generate Lead
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Direct Mail, Blogs, Videos, Infographics, Webinar, Strong Branding, Media
- Tips To Convert Leads To Business
- Measure And Optimize
Session 2: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Introduction To Search Engine
- What Is SEO?
- Keyword Analysis
- On-Page Optimization
- Off-Page Optimization
- Search Engine Algorithms
- SEO Reporting
Session 5: Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- What Are Social Media Ads
- Difference Between Social Media And Search Engine Ads.
- Displaying Ads- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram & YouTube
- Effective Ads To Lead Generation
Session 8: Email Marketing
- What Is Email Marketing
- Why E-Mail Marketing Is Necessary?G
- How Email Works?
- Popular Email Marketing Software’s
- Email Marketing Goals
- Best Ways To Target Audience And Generate Leads
- Introduction To Mail Chimp
- Email Marketing Strategy
- Improving ROI With A/B Testing
Session 11: Mobile App Optimization
- App store optimization (App name, App description, logo, screenshots)
- Reviews and downloads
- Organic promotions of app
- Paid Promotion
Session 3: Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Introduction To Paid Ad
- Display Advertising
- Google Shopping Ads
- Remarketing In AdWords
Session 6: Content Marketing
- What Is Content Marketing?
- Introduction To Content Marketing
- Objective Of Content Marketing
- Content Marketing Strategy
- To Write Great Compelling Content
- Keyword Research For Content Ideas
- Unique Ways To Write Magnetic Headlines
- How To Market The Same Content On Different Platforms
Session 9: Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- What is ORM?
- Why ORM Is Important?
- Understanding ORM Scenario
- Different Ways To Create Positive Brand Image Online
- Understanding Tools For Monitoring Online Reputation
- Guide To Overcome Negative Online Reputation
Session 12: Google AdSense
- What is Google AdSense
- How it Work?
- AdSense Guidelines
- AdSense setup
- AdSense insights
- Website ideas for online earning
Session 13: Affiliate Marketing
- What Is Affiliate Marketing
- How Affiliate Marketing Works
- How To Find Affiliate Niche
- Different Ways To Do Affiliate Marketing
- Top Affiliate Marketing Networks
- Methods To Generate And Convert Leads
100% JOB placement Skilled Candidates
After completion of the course, our placement service helps in arranging interviews and job (placement for 100% skilled candidates). Experience certificates were given to students on the basis of their Digital Marketing Training.